Saturday, June 25, 2016

My Treatment Path

Before I begin this piece I absolutely must emphasize that I am not a medical professional, nor am I advising you to take these medications in any way. I am simply stating the medications and supplements that I found beneficial to getting better. I also must emphasize that as much as you may not want to hear it, every person has a different path to getting better. Unfortunately the medical community is not at the point where they have located a one-size fits all approach in regards to treating Lyme and other infections connected with it, so please do not feel that if you follow my lead that you will somehow automatically get better. I also have many people ask for the herbal remedy I took from the doctor in Africa. I do not know what was in that remedy, and that remedy was pretty specific for what I had which was an infectious disease you could only have picked up in Africa, so for many of you it would not be beneficial anyways.

Below I list the eight medicines, treatments, diagnostic techniques I found most important and most effective for myself. They are listed in order of what I found most beneficial, so #1 means it had the greatest impact on my journey to get well.

Top Eight List

1. Autonomic Response Testing- This was by far the key for me to getting well. Many in the coventional medical community shun this technique as mere quackery and I don't quite blame them. I remember the first time I had it done, I never went back to the doctor as I thought it was ridiculous. But eventually I saw how accurate it could be in not only diagnosing what's wrong with you but also to be able to assess the exact medicine your body wants to treat your various ailments. Here is a definition on what ART is:

Autonomic Response Testing (ART) is a testing method developed by Drs Dietrich Klinghardt and Louisa Williams to enable medical practitioners to assess the autonomic nervous system and direct its treatment.
This sophisticated testing system is a combination of the best and most effective techniques from muscle response testing in conjunction with autonomic nervous system research. The autonomic nervous system is the main regulator of most body functions.
ART consists of multiple neurological tests to assess the most common disorders and dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system including general body regulation, as well as regional autonomic ganglia function corresponding to the body's organs. ART may demonstrate a patient's general health condition, dysfunction of organs, nutritional deficiencies, causes of diseases, and allow the practitioner to establish an optimal, individualized program of treatment. ART is part of the initial evaluation of the patient but occasionally additional tests utilizing autonomic system properties (EAV, Vega) may be administered.

It's essentially energetic medicine and as long as you are working with a practitioner who is very skilled in this area they will often point you in the right direction in terms of treatment options so you're not wasting time and money on options that would bear you little to no results. Everything that would come up in these tests for treatment options was often very accurate and would usually knock out the issue in the amount of time it predicted it would. It sounds crazy, but it isn't and I believe its the best tool you have in your kit to getting well. Please search out an LLMD or other ND who is familiar and skilled in this area to cross check all the medicine and supplements you're being given and whether or not it's something your body wants.


2. Biofilm Treatment (Lactoferrin and Xylitol)

This is case specific, to many this will not be an issue, however it was for me. For my first year of treating, almost nothing worked, I wasn't getting better nor was I herxing at all, nothing was touching the Lyme or anything else. It wasn't until my LLMD chose to address Biofilm that it opened up my body's ability to be treated. The biofilm is essentially a shield that infections create for themselves that can make them impenetrable to forms of medicine. I took xylitol (form of sugar) and lactoferrin (supplement) and it had me on my knees the next day because I felt so bad. However, it was stripping away the biofilm and when I restarted treatments for Lyme I was finally able to treat effectively and notice reductions in symptoms. Chelation is also supposed to be effective against biofilm as well. You can not treat Lyme if biofilm creating a shield for this illness, please consider asking your LLMD about this if you're not seeing improvement nor herxing reactions with any modalities.


3. Coartem (Babesia Treatment)

Many will likely have babesiosis as a co-infection that comes along with their Lyme. For many babesia will be the main culprit of their symptoms and one of the hardest to treat. Doctors will often throw you a yellow paint-like liquid called Mepron to address this issue however for many it seems to be ineffective. I can't tell you the amount of people I've talked to who have had tremendous results with Coartem over Mepron, myself included. I felt a lot better after taking this for only a couple months and it was the first time I could sense that I had eliminated one of the infections within this illness. LLMD's often wont think of coartem, so if mepron is unsuccessful for you please look into this as an option.

4. Rifampin (Bartonella Treatment)

Are you possibly showing up for bartonella, another Lyme co-infection? If so, please ask your LLMD about this antibiotic that is to be taken orally. I took it for a couple months and it knocked out all symptoms associated with Bartonella and I never had to treat it again. It was extremely effective, and from talking to many others they have seen similar results.

5. IV Antimicrobial (Lyme Treatment) IV Vitamin C, Hydrogen Peroxide IV

If you watched my video you know that after I got rid of the parasite I still went back and treated Lyme naturally to knock it out. Through ART it showed up that my body wanted a natural modality adminustered intravenously for two months that consisted mainly of Vitamin C and Hydrogen Peroxide. I will not get into detials about exactly what each does, all I will state is that when the two months were up I felt significantly better and found myself back in the gym. This will not be the case for everyone (My girlfriend had put her lyme into remission using IV silver) but it was effective for me.

6. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy- This was the first modality I used that I saw significant improvement with my condition. Had I not had the parasite lurking in the background from Africa I could've easily seen this being a big piece to putting me into remission. It's extremely expensive, but if you have the financial means to pursue an option like this I would highly suggest it! Look for a center near you with a chamber and for an LLMD that is familiar with this option if you're not having success with your current treatments and would like ot give this a try.

7. Diagnose and Treat Parasites

Obviously this was the most important for me because I had a deadly parasite that wouldve taken my life sooner rather than later had it not been addressed. However, most cases won't be like mine and I feel the treating of parasites can tie back into the ART. ART can be used by the right physician to diagnose in a broad sense what you have going on and then directing the treatment in an effective manner. Many of us will have these things that could be the primary cause of our symptoms or an added difficulty to everything else going on. It's important that you address this even before treating Lyme if you are to get well. Wormwood and Cloves can be an effective solution to seeing if parasites are an issue for you as well (Take the and if you herx it's a sign something could be there).

8. Flagyl/Tindamax

Another oral antibiotic that is powerful but is also a cyst buster and can open up your treatments. You should be using this at some point within your treatments but isn't an absolute must for everyone. Would ask you LLMD their thoughts on it.

Additional Notes

IV Antibiotics- I took IV Rocephin, IV Zithromax, and IV Doxycycline and had little to no results with them. That doesn't mean they aren't effective but I was using them mostly before I had even addressed biofilm which lead to them being useless. Even so, for my case specifically I'm not sure how effective they would've been for me. A knowledgable LLMD told me that they're often used in cases for those where Borrelia is the main component of their symptoms. However, mine was likely due to the parasite and co-infections like babesia and bartonella. My girlfriend also saw results with IV antibiotics (7 months) but they were minimal and not likely worth the time, expense, and headache of dealing with them. I don't think it's smart to jump right into IV antibiotics from my own personal experience until other options have been exhausted.

A-Bab, A-Bart Etc.- I tried those drops by Byron  White formula that many have as well but unfortuntaely didn't see much success with them. Doesn't mean they won't work for some, but just wasn't benficial for me personally.

Conclusion

I only wrote this due to the amount of people asking for a post like this. The main culprit behind my symptoms was likely the parasite from Africa though I'd be lying if I said I didn't think Lyme and co-infections didn't have their role as well. The modalities I listed worked for me in at least some capacity and helped my conidition improve to some extent. I was also pretty immersed within the Lyme community during my treatments so I had others to that could affirm their own success with these as well. My girlfriend has also seen a lot of success with some that I've listed as well (never took rifampin or did HBOT or biofilm). 

What's most important is getting an LLMD who knows their stuff. Please make sure that LLMD is associated with ILADS in some capacity or that ILADS approves of them. If you're using a doctor that is well-versed in ART then it may be ok if they're not, but you must make sure that they are skilled in ART and know what they're doing. If they seem confused while doing the testing then don't return.

Society is unfortunately working against you to get well. You can! But you must be vigilant and very decisive. My girlfriend and I were able to achieve remission because we acted quickly and never gave up on ourselves. We both saw many different doctors, some helped but there came a time in which we both saw that each doctor had nothing left to offer us. Many would pretend like they did (doctors have egos and want your money) but the moment we could tell they were no longer in a position to help us we left them and would seek out someone else. Sometimes specific doctors are great for different steps and times within your treatment, don't feel like you're married to a practitioner. I usually gave it the three month rule, after three months if I had seen no improvement and they seemed confused as to what to do next I sought out other options. 

However if you waffle between doctors every couple weeks you'll screw yourself over as well. It's important that you are decisive, choose an LLMD, stick with them, and when it's no longer working, leave! If you fnd yourself going in circles or constantly questioning your decisions on whether to stay or leave physicians then you likely won't get well(sorry). It's very important that you allow your gut to lead you through this craziness instead of constantly over-thinking everything.

Also do not spend too much time in Lyme groups online, they can be a valuable resource but also rather toxic. A lot of people that hang around them mostly tend to be those who haven't gotten better and are very cynical. Though there are great people involved within them, they aren't the majority and you can find yourself in a worse place emotonally if you spend too much time in them. Find any way to keep yourself occupied and your mind off this illness! (Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones won't hurt ;)

Any other questions you have can be posted in comments here, but if you ask me about the African herbalist do not expect an answer. I wish all of you nothing but the best and I truly hope my story was able to help you remain positive even if it was just a little! :)

3 comments:

  1. just came upon your site. Very thoughtful. I appreciate your advice. Thank you! I truly hope you are better now.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed a year and a half ago with Lyme disease after three months of flu-like symptoms and severe knee and foot pain. Finally, after several tests and an expensive MRI, I was diagnosed. I was put on doxycycline and had a severe reaction to that, so then they put me on a different medication. My pain still didn’t go away for good. I still had bouts of pain and fatigue that last weeks. I was seeking something to help regain my life to be able to do things for myself. Through my primary physician i learnt about a Lyme disease herbal formula from NATURAL HERBAL GARDENS and their success rate with the treatment, i immediately started on the Lyme disease herbal protocol, I am glad to report the herbal formula worked effectively and there was no side effects, I had a total decline in symptoms, the pains, chronic fatigue and other symptoms stopped, my Lyme disease is totally REVERSED, Here is a link to the website we ordered from ww w.naturalherbalgardens.c om This Herbal Protocol is Incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is hoover, my 18 years old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, fever, hepatitis A.B.C., syphilis, diarrhea, HIV/AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumour, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disk Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease. and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on whatssap-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete