Monday, January 5, 2015

Biofilm: The Shield for Lyme Disease That Can't Be Ignored

Throughout treatment for Lyme Disease and Co-Infections many people will find themselves at an impasse. They will hit a wall in which their recovery stagnates, no matter the amount of medications they take. It's a very difficult part of this process, and was hard for me as well. What's important is for your LLMD to really reflect and analyze your case and figure out that cause for your inability to get better. There could be a number of factors, but for many, like myself, it could be the biofilm that the illness has created for itself that won't allow medications to penetrate the disease.

What is Biofilm?


I always preface this by saying I'm not a doctor, but through my own reading and experience I'll do my best to summarize for other patients. The Biofilm is essentially a house the disease creates for itself. They will secrete a slimy substance in which they will all congregate and hide in. The slimy substance that is the biofilm will create a barrier in which the medicine you take is unable to get to the spirochetes or co-infections its targeting. More than 75% of infections carry a biofilm component and according to Fry Lab's it's estimated that 80% of Lyme patients have a biofilm component to their illness. It almost seems like a scary science-fiction film that an illness is capable of creating a shield for itself where it can congregate and multiply without worry, but that's essentially what happens.

How Did This Affect Me?

Addressing biofilm was a main factor in me pushing through the wall I hit in my recovery. At one point I had been doing better but my progress had stagnated for almost six months. I was on IV antibiotics and no matter how much I took I would have absolutely no reaction to them. That can be good or bad, but for my case it wasn't a good sign. At least a little bit of herxing is good as it signals the illness is dying. But if you're not feeling better and you're not reacting to medications in any way, its not a good sign. My LLMD at the time had suspicions that the majority of my illness had basically created itself a house that is the biofilm, moved in there, and refused to leave. I could take all the antibiotics in the world but it wouldn't matter as long as they still had their biofilm to protect itself from.

It's weird to talk as if these things are intelligent species. But throughout my own research and experience, this illness is extremely complicated and smart. It knows how to move throughout your body and absolutely confuse your immune system. The fact that it can signal to one another to hide behind a biofilm it creates to continue their own survival is just eery, but it's exactly what they do.

I had been on a supplement for biofilm when I first got sick called Interface Plus but I had no reaction to it. A year later my doctor told me that he had a protocol that would really get at it. He gave me supplements called Xylitol and Lactoferrin. Xylitol is simply a type of sugar that you mix with water and Lactoferrin was given in capsules. I hadn't felt a reaction to any medication for six months when I started the protocol, but the first day I took Xylitol and Lactoferrin I found myself shaking in my bed, feeling as if I had been hit by a truck. I was enduring a severe herxheimer reaction. The biofilm protecting this illness was dying, but it wasn't an easy task eliminating it. The protocol had opened up the illness, and the medications that I had no reaction to, I now became overly-sensitive to. It was a good thing though. I could now treat Lyme and its co-infections effectively, and after the biofilm protocol I saw symptoms disappearing that I had foe years due to the elimination of this illness' shield.



The moral of this post is to research the possibility of biofilm housing your illness if you haven't found an effective solution to break through the wall you've encountered in your recovery.  Eliminating the biofilm could be the most important process in regaining your health from Lyme Disease and everything else that comes with it. If you don't address the biofilm you may find yourself forever unable to recover from the disease, its the sad truth in dealing with an enemy and invader within your body that is intelligent as this one. Feel free to comment if you have questions or would like to place your input on this topic.

14 comments:

  1. I'm interested in trying Lactoferrin to kill off Biofilm but I can't tolerate dairy so I guess it's out for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would ask your doctor, I think there should be a way around it. Wish you luck!

      Delete
    2. My symptoms started at the age of 47. My fingers on my left hand were stiff and were difficult to move. People noticed that my walk was not normal. I was often asked did I hurt.I noticed nothing different about my walk. It was difficult getting up from a chair and getting out of a car. I was diagnosed a year later, it was the onset of tremors starting in my right hand that caused my other symptoms to be recognized as Parkinson's.I am now 59. With the new herbal medicine i purchase from totalcureherbalfoundation.blogspot.com was my only way to get fast relief from this PD,their herbal supplement effectively reverse my Parkinson's disease condition and alleviate all my symptoms. 

      Delete
  2. Hello, how much lactoferrin and xylitol did you take per day and for how long? Would you suggest to start doing this protocol before starting the lyme treatment altogether to get rid of the biofilm first? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/pptu/lactoferrin-xylitol-protocol-simplified-t4468734.ht

      Delete
    2. https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/pptu/lactoferrin-xylitol-protocol-simplified-t4468734.html

      Delete
  3. My name is hoover, my 18 years old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, fever, hepatitis A.B.C., syphilis, diarrhea, HIV/AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumour, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disk Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease. and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on whatssap-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone, i'm Linda Harry from United State i was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease  for over 6 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my Fiance after he discovered that i was having Parkinson, he departed from me, and i tried all my best to make him stays, but he neglected me until a friend of mine  from UK told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing herbal medicine. then he  sent me his email address to contact him- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust on him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he instructed me to do. And surprisingly after two weeks, He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( PARKINSON NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, dr imoloa also uses his powerful herbal medicine to cure the following diseases:  lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer. contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and also on whatssap- +2347081986098

    ReplyDelete
  5. My symptoms started at the age of 47. My fingers on my left hand were stiff and were difficult to move. People noticed that my walk was not normal. I was often asked did I hurt.I noticed nothing different about my walk. It was difficult getting up from a chair and getting out of a car. I was diagnosed a year later, it was the onset of tremors starting in my right hand that caused my other symptoms to be recognized as Parkinson's.I am now 59. With the new herbal medicine i purchase from totalcureherbalfoundation.blogspot.com was my only way to get fast relief from this PD,their herbal supplement effectively reverse my Parkinson's disease condition and alleviate all my symptoms. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anyone still doubt natural herbs? I have seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on English medicine when natural herbs can cure all kinds of mental diseases. I have seen it with my own eyes. My dad and aunt were cured from Huntington disease with Dr Bharet herbal medicine. He used BUJA herbal medicine to cure my dad and aunt from Huntington disease, I know it is hard to believe but am a living testimony. My dad was diagnosed with Huntington's disease in 2016, we have made use of all western medication yet no improvement and his doctors said there is no cure yet but still carrying out research, my dad experienced depression, anxiety and memory lapses that made him hallucinate always, he speaks to himself often and that made me shed tears each night that passes by. 2019 I searched through the internet for a solution and i came across a comment on a blog written by [George Lisa] saying she was cured of Huntington disease that she suffered from for 8years. Without wasting time I quickly contacted Dr Bharat whose name was mentioned in the comment Via his email. He asked me questions which I answered correctly he sent his herbal medicine to us here in Ireland through DHL, in less than one month I started seeing positive improvement on my Dad's health so I introduced the medication to my aunt as well, is been 4 years now, my dad and aunt are living their best life again. Though i gave the medication as i was instructed. My dad and aunt are Huntington disease negative after the medication, Huntington disease is completely gone from my family lineage. With Bharat herbal medicine called BUJA Huntington patients can smile again. For those with Huntington disease or having their love ones diagnosed with Huntington's disease contact Dr Bharat now via dr.bharatkings@gmail.com you will come back to testify

    ReplyDelete
  7. Read carefully, it's said that Huntington disease has no cure, yes with the western medication but not with herbal medicine, my daughter's situation made me to realize that with doctor Bharat herbal medicine it can be cured.. In 2014 she experienced difficulty in concentrating, memory lapses and depression, at first I thought it was stressed from her place of work until I took her to hospital and the doctor made me to understand that it's juvenile Huntington disease because she is still in her late 20s, which she inherited from my late husband that died of the same disease, the doctor told me it has no cure, but gave her some medicine which I noticed that it has side effects, my daughter situation got worst each day that passes, she was the best at her place of work, now a shadow of her self because of this deadly disease, she speaks to herself often, she was really going insane, I do not want to lose my daughter the same way I lost her father, in 2018 I carried out research on internet and bumped into a comment of a lady that got cured of Huntington disease, without wasting time I contacted doctor Bharat whose name was mentioned in the comment, now is been 3 years my daughter is living her best life again, for those that have the disease or have any love one suffering from Huntington disease, contact doctor Bharat via dr.bharatkings@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone, this is good news, a perfect and greats one. My daughter of 38years who has suffered of Huntington's disease for 2 and half years has been cure by a Herbal doctor called Dr Bharat who uses herbal and traditional supplements to cure people. I have spent so much money on my daughter's health for years but no improvement. A friend told me about this herbal man who cure people with herbal supplements. he cures all mental sickness, diseases, viruses, and infections with his different herbal curing supplement .The result that declares my daughter healed was from a hospital here in USA, And the results of the test says my daughter was okay. Dr Bharat said my daughter will be heal in 8weeks(2 months) if she uses the supplements as directed. In 2 weeks i started seeing great improvement, exactly 8weeks we went to confirm from the central hospital and several test that was done says my daughter is Huntington's disease negative. She got cured with Dr Bharat herbal supplements, this is super amazing. My daughter is fully okay and back to her work again. I can boldly say that Huntington's disease is 100% curable with doctor Bharat herbal supplements, is real, anyone with Huntington's disease or have love ones that is suffering from Huntington's disease should contact doctor bharat now on his mail. dr.bharatkings@gmail.com or Whatsapp him on +393509392854

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog... Holistic treatment for Lyme disease combination with medical treatment, a complementary approach might improve health. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Read carefully, it's said that Huntington disease has no cure, yes with the western medication but not with herbal supplement, my daughter's situation made me to realize that with doctor Bharat herbal supplement it can be cured. In 2014 she experienced difficulty in concentrating, memory lapses and depression, at first I thought it was stressed from her place of work until I took her to hospital and the doctor made me to understand that it's juvenile Huntington disease because she is still in her late 20s, which she inherited from my late husband that died of the same disease, the doctor told me it has no cure, but gave her some medicine which I noticed that it has side effects, my daughter situation got worst each day that passes, she was the best at her place of work, now a shadow of her self because of this deadly disease, she speaks to herself often, she was really going insane, I do not want to lose my daughter the same way I lost her father, in 2018 I carried out research on internet and bumped into a comment of a lady that got cured of Huntington disease, without wasting time I contacted doctor Bharat whose name was mentioned in the comment, now is been 3 years my daughter is living her best life again, for those that have the disease or have any love one suffering from Huntington disease, contact doctor Bharat via dr.bharatkings@gmail.com or Whatsapp him on: +393509392854

    ReplyDelete